Free Work From Home (WFH) Productivity Surveys
Remote work is the new normal. You need to keep productivity high.
Your organisation needs to do two things.
1) An immediate WFH Check In. 2) Followed by weekly WFH Check Ups
Your company is part of the world's largest involuntary Work From Home (WFH) experiment. Some companies are working completely from home, while others are employing a hybrid model with teams at home and teams that are physically isolated from each other at work. Whatever the case, you need to start with a quick check in survey and follow up with through weekly check up surveys thereafter, till you are back up to a high productivity level.
Findings show nobody is psychologically truly prepared for this potentially "new normal" reality. Trust is also a factor. Some employees are finding their bosses untrusting and over-bearing, and some bosses are discovering their employees cannot be trusted if unsupervised. Some staff are distracted by family members and their kids' Home Based Learning (HBL) needs, while others are enjoying the extra time they get to spend with them once they are done with work. Some are enjoying the productivity gains of not having to travel to work and be in pointless meetings, while others miss their colleagues and workplace interactions. Some are technologically well-equipped to perform their jobs from home, while others no longer have the resources they need to do their work effectively. Others still are adaptive, picking up new job skills and adjusting speedily to a new job scope, while others are struggling to pivot, upgrade their skills and hold on to their jobs. Everyone is different. And you need to know what's going on to ensure everyone is gainfully employed, engaged and supported.
So, we are providing the following 2 FREE WFH Surveys to help your company along.
Covid-19 Has Changed The Way We Work.
How Are Your People And Company As A Whole Coping?
1. FIRST YOU NEED TO CHECK IN ON YOUR PEOPLE COLLECTIVELY!
You should not underestimate the psychological impact of Covid-19 on your workforce. Lives are being lost globally in record numbers. For some of your colleagues these lives are family, loved ones and friends. For others they are fellow members of the human race. Staff are cognisant the health concerns and lockdowns have an impact on the economy, their livelihood, and the well being of their family is at stake. Change and uncertainty are never a pleasant situation when out of people's control. Fear is the outcome, and different people react differently to it. This has a personally and professionally impact. If you want your staff to get back to being fine, you need to support them by first checking in on them.
WFH CHECK IN IS A 30 SECONDS ANONYMOUS QUICK PULSE SURVEY.
2. THEN YOU NEED TO CHECK UP ON EACH STAFF PERSONALLY, ON A WEEKLY BASIS, TILL YOUR PRODUCTIVITY IS HIGH!
A) Get a sense of how your staff are doing personally and professional.
B) Find out what you can do to assist them with their challenges?
C) Help them optimise their work day by seeing how they are progressing on a work productivity checklist of best practices.
D) Discover how they are feeling in relation to last week.
E) Ask if there is anythings else that you can support them on.
WFH CHECK UP IS A 3 MINUTES THOROUGH PERSONAL CHECK UP SURVEY.
Quick Step-By-Step Guide
Type in, "WFH" into the search box. Then click on the "WFH Check In" template.
Click on "Build". Scroll down and edit the department to match your organisation's departments. Then click, "Save".
Go to Publish. Type in "WFHCI" in the box and click "Save" followed by "Publish Survey". Once done scroll down to find your QR Code and URL.
Send out the URL to all your employees via WhatsApp, Email or any other channel and invite them to complete the survey immediately.
Here is the text for you to copy. Remember to change the URL to yours.
Please take 30 seconds to complete the following Work From Home (WFH) Check In Survey.
It’s anonymous and will give us a quick pulse as to how everyone is doing collectively.
Thanks in advance for responding promptly.
Wait for your colleagues to submit the survey on their own smartphones, tablets, laptops and send it back fast.
Go to Analyse and see the results, before taking relevant action.
Then Follow Up With Your WFH Check Up
To do so, log into your existing domain, go to Templates and import the WFH Check Up template and follow the same steps as above. Once your staff have completed it, you can then download the data onto an excel sheet from Response and spend time assisting your most in need employees.
How Do Our WFH Surveys Help You
They help you:
1) Appreciate how your people and the company is doing with respect to teams working remotely from each other, without having to talk to everyone at one go or one at a time.
2) The WFH Check In gives you a pulse and some useful early collective data to advice your understanding and decision making.
3) The WFH Check Up does a deeper dive in the form of a thorough personal check up. It gets into specific individual related details, not just department or country wide, that impacts individual and collective productivity. It subtly week-on-week reminds and nudges your staff to follow the best practices to enhance productivity while working remotely from each other.
THE 3 OBJECTIVES OF OUR 2 WFH SURVEYS. DONE WITH 1 PURPOSE - TO IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY.
1. Ensure your employees are okay personally and professionally.
2. Ensure you know what they need for them to work productively.
3. Ensure they follow the best practices to be valuable and to create customer value too, in a new reality.